Waitankung Movement Description
5. FIST CIRCLE
To strengthen the arms, shoulders, stomach and intestines, and improve digestion.
It also helps to tighten the muscles on the waist.
- Contiued from the prior movement, feet remains apart and parallel, arms remain extended
- Make fists with the thumb inside other fingers
- Raise the fists close to the ears, the elbows level with the shoulders, look straight
- Turn fists next to the ears nine times, wait for ch'i activation
- Push fists up to make cirscles around the ears for about 30 seconds
Work until the arms become supple and the chest is releaved of pressure.