Waitankung Ancillary Movement
To prepare your body in proper position for subsequent movements.
Stand up in a right posture with a calm and peaceful mind. Relax the body with hands hanging down.
- Stand straight with two feet a close heels position
- Relax the whole body with two hands loosely hanging down
- Breathe naturally; free the mind from any distraction
- Rest head easily on the neck, with chin slightly tucked in so that the head is in vertical position
- Look straight ahead with a somewhat smiling gesture to relax the facial muscles
- Keep jaws close with the tip of tongue touches the upper ridge behind the upper teeth