To stretch the two sides of the body and maintain deep breath.
Bend and straighten body alternating at the left and right side. While the hand in one arm points at the sky,
the other goes downward to point at the ground.
- Stand up in a close heels position
- Bend down with straight knees and both hands pointing at the feet
- Inhale when body is going down
- Rasie and move the left foot apart should width
- Straighten the body and hold the left arm to point at the sky
while the right arm is point at the ground, exhale
- Repeat 2 - 5 with the right leg and the right arm
Say "See ........." on your way down (while inhaling) and continue with "Foo ......"
on your way up (while exhaling).