To make your back, neck, hip and knees more flexible. It also helps to losen up the bones and muslces on chest section.
Stand up in a right posture with feet apart parallel in shoulder width.
Hand two arms down loosely with hollow fists. Bend knees to squat as low as possible.
Stand up slowly and open arms with hands open. Bend body backward and look at the view from the back.
- Stand up in a right posture. Move the left foot sideway in parallel to keep feet apart in shoulder width. Hand two arms down loosely with hollow fists.
- Relax the whole body with two hands loosely hanging down. Bend knees to squat as low as possible, keep the body (back bone) straight while squatting until
the fists almost touch the ground.
- Stand up slowly (also keep body straight) and open arms and hands to their widest.
- Tilt head to look backward. Slowly bend body backward and breathe naturally. And stay that position for 3 seconds.
- Retreat to normal standing position and close feet together.
- Move right foot to repeat 1 throught 5.
- Repeat 1 throught 6 three times.
When bennding backward do not go beyond your comfort level. In the up and down motion, keep body as straight as possible,