Waitankung Movement Description
7. HAND CROSS
To obtain a peaceful mind from crossing hands and coordinating fingers.
- Keep the feet apart in parallel at shoulder width
- Bend the knees slightly in a firm but comfortable position
- Cross hands in font of the chest, right hand inside, back to back, fingers apart
(leave the armpit open, that is the arms are away from the chest)
- Spread fingers outward 9 times to stimulate ch'i
- Let the arms tremble for 30 seconds or more
- Pull the right hand and put it under the left hand, repeat steps 3 - 5
It is important to stand still to maintain a firm base and keep calm in working on this movement.