Waitankung Movement Description
9. WAIST TWIST
To strengthen the knees, the kidneys and the bladder by activating ch's around the waist area.
- Maintain same standing position of the previous movement
- Turn palms upside down
- Press hands down to the waist forming an oval by the two arms
- Spread fingers by pulling them upward 9 times to activate ch'i
- Make fingers face each other
- Turn waist left and then right without moving the hips to rotate the upper body 180 degrees
- Do 6 for 30 seconds or more
The hands are moved along the waist belt by the waist rotation, not by mvoing the arms or shoulders.