Waitankung Movement Description
10. LEGS TREMBLE
This movement helps to relieve stress, to harmonize the internal organs thereby generating mental strength.
- Feet position remains the same as the previous movement; knees remain bent
- Extend arms forward high as the chest and stand up palms to face outward
- Spread fingers toward the body 9 times to activate ch'i
(when ch'i is activated, the whole upper body except the head trembles)
- Keeping the upper body upright and relaxed, jerk knees sideway and thrust the arms back and forth
- Breath naturally and look straight ahead
- Do 4 for 30 seconds or more
Key to this movement: firm but relaxed in the upper body, loose and vivid with the legs.